Forum AdoMaLaM Journey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM plz Read....................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LilSmith
Tuan
Tuan
LilSmith

GM plz Read.................... Empty
PostSubject: GM plz Read....................   GM plz Read.................... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 am

GM y did you reduce the Drop and Exp rate again it really suck
i been mining for 3hours but i het only few of MDC and when im hunting Sealed BP i took 8hours in a row to complete 2 stack hunting with this rate its really wasting my tym for playing
and im palvl in Aurora i nid to kill two mobs before i get 0.1% exp it really suck!!!!!!!!
i know that you never mind if alot of people quiting in your server but i think its a bigdeal
it good that your server is balance now y you nid to make it super hard Drop rate and Exp rate is not gud
Even my Buffer was delete with no reason...............my items in my buffer it havent been back to me
im all ways sending msg in Hamachi but you dont reply i dont want to say this but you make your Server come in to the end Sory....................
Back to top Go down
AminHeroez
Tuan
Tuan
AminHeroez

PostSubject: Re: GM plz Read....................   GM plz Read.................... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:26 pm

if u want play. Play in my server Network DISAGREE01 to DISAGREE30 or more.It balance server and Pk Server. Easy To Lvl Up , Item And more.Visit http://www.wix.com/DISAGREE/PkTillDie for more information
Back to top Go down
LilSmith
Tuan
Tuan
LilSmith

PostSubject: Re: GM plz Read....................   GM plz Read.................... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:18 am

i didnt say that i will quit.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM plz Read....................   GM plz Read.................... Empty

Back to top Go down

GM plz Read....................
Page 1 of 1